Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

zone three inch lift

Old 04-05-2011, 09:33 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That's pretty good just wondering if gona look stupid with 33 and three inch lift lol
Old 04-06-2011, 07:50 AM
JK Freak

I wouldn't think so. That's what i am rocking on mine. Eventually I am going to go to 35's. With the 33's you have plenty of room.
Old 04-06-2011, 02:31 PM
JK Enthusiast

Nice wht kind of shocks did u go with oil gas ....
Old 04-06-2011, 02:48 PM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 162 Likes on 154 Posts

Originally Posted by isshinryu28
That's pretty good just wondering if gona look stupid with 33 and three inch lift lol
With stock flares it will look fine. With chopped or flats, not so much.
Old 04-06-2011, 03:05 PM
JK Super Freak

Ive read up a bit about this kit since and have been considering it for when I ditch the 2.5 BB I have now and get ready for a coil kit. My buddy ran this lift on his 2dr with 35's and flat flares. Got great flex out of it.
Price point is great but I do know that he had a problem with their rear track bar bracket smashing in the passenger side shock. I've read posts from others on here that had the same happen. If you run an after market track bar though I guess there'd be no issue. With his added weight in bumpers and full skids he did see the coils sag a bit.

I think nthinuf reference to caster correction is that Zone suggest you use cam locks? I don't know much about them, but have heard most not advise on them, and suggest just to go with adjustable control arms for any caster correction.

I've read both great and not so great reviews. It sounds like everything is just fine for 2vpblaze though. Just wanted to pass along what I've learned so far. Good luck with your choice!
Old 04-06-2011, 03:47 PM
JK Enthusiast

Yea I figure go 3 inch if sag later still be over 2 lol
Old 04-06-2011, 05:51 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by isshinryu28
Nice wht kind of shocks did u go with oil gas ....
I just went with the shocks that it came with. I have been thinking about going with the nitro, just gotta do more research on them and see how they hold for the cold winters.
Old 04-06-2011, 06:32 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by WhiskyPirate
Ive read up a bit about this kit since and have been considering it for when I ditch the 2.5 BB I have now and get ready for a coil kit. My buddy ran this lift on his 2dr with 35's and flat flares. Got great flex out of it.
Price point is great but I do know that he had a problem with their rear track bar bracket smashing in the passenger side shock. I've read posts from others on here that had the same happen. If you run an after market track bar though I guess there'd be no issue. With his added weight in bumpers and full skids he did see the coils sag a bit.

I think nthinuf reference to caster correction is that Zone suggest you use cam locks? I don't know much about them, but have heard most not advise on them, and suggest just to go with adjustable control arms for any caster correction.

I've read both great and not so great reviews. It sounds like everything is just fine for 2vpblaze though. Just wanted to pass along what I've learned so far. Good luck with your choice!
Thanks man we will see so many options wanta do it right but not break bank
Old 04-09-2011, 04:22 PM
JK Newbie

Default No issues for me

Zone 3 inch and 35s. Full 3 inch, level lift..
Old 04-09-2011, 05:39 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by noteasybeinggreen
Zone 3 inch and 35s. Full 3 inch, level lift..
That's wht u got

Quick Reply: zone three inch lift