Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

zone suspension lift?

Old 03-14-2012, 09:08 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default mod please delete..

can anyone give me some info on the lift kits from zone? comments? reviews? I'm looking for an entry level kit and I've read the other threads which mostly mention rough country and full traction as good choices. I just wanted to see if anyone could give me a quick review of the zone 4".

ht tp://zoneoffroad.com/product?ki=40&gr=-1

thanks...

never mind.. broadened search in forum and found some other threads.. sorry for the post.. tried to delete it but can't seem to find where to delete.....

edited

never mind.. broadened search in forum and found some other threads.. sorry for the post.. tried to delete it but can't seem to find where to delete.....

Last edited by Robar; 03-14-2012 at 09:23 AM. Reason: Please do not post clickable non-sponsor links
Old 03-14-2012, 09:24 AM
JK Enthusiast

I have the 3" suspension lift on 35x12.50r17's

I bought the jeep with the lift already installed with only 4,700 miles on the rig. vehicle now has 8,200 miles

Ive owned it for about 3 mths now and have absolutely no complaints

It drives smooth and as far as Im concerned handles pretty well at 65 to 70mph... and Im coming out of a Dinan tuned Bmw 330ci. So im use to really good handling and a smooth firm ride..

After driving this jeep with the lift. I wouldnt have it any other way...

Im sure there are better lifts out there. but I love mine and have no complaints.. the pricing on the Zone lifts also seems to be pretty good... my vehicle is used mostly on roads and the beach though not sure how aggressive your offroading will be

Anyway prob not the review you may have been searcing for .. but thought id leave my .02
just to let you know..
Old 03-14-2012, 11:07 AM
JK Newbie

I also have the zone 3 inch lift... Works great for me.. rides pretty good too, no complaints here.
Old 03-14-2012, 11:12 AM
JK Newbie

Quite happy with the look

Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20120314_121113.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	58.4 KB
ID:	289044
Old 03-14-2012, 12:36 PM
JK Freak

I have their 2" lift and shocks. Great lift.

Quick Reply: zone suspension lift?