Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Yukon 5:13 setup issues 2013

Old 06-09-2014, 08:13 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Yukon 5:13 setup issues 2013

Called over to ECS, and they stated there are a lot of issues right now with the Yukon gear 5:13 and setup. So much so they are no longer recommending them, instead they are pushing DANA Gears. Anyone having any issues?
Old 06-10-2014, 02:26 AM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

If Chase is recommending to stay away from a certain brand, then I would follow his advice. That shop does gears and axles all day, every day.

Can't go wrong with DANA parts although sometimes you are limited in your ratio selection.
Old 06-10-2014, 02:41 AM
JK Freak

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

From what I've read and how I understand, all or at least most gears are all made by the same manufacturer, just with a different name on them when they Leave. If that is in fact true, then it's not just Yukon that has problems.

Quick Reply: Yukon 5:13 setup issues 2013