Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Xenon Flare Question

Old 05-25-2010, 11:49 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Xenon Flare Question

Does anyone know for sure if the Xenon flares are specific for 2 versus 4 doors (i.e. do you get a different set/part number depending on whether you have a 2-dr or an unlimited). I was about to sell mine in the "for sale" board. They're off my 2-dr and the guy who was asking has an unlimited so wanted to check we weren't getting into incompatibility issues.

The attached is a link to the quadratec page where the Xenons are listed.
http://www.quadratec.com/products/pr...ares&submit=Go

Thanks,

Steve
Old 05-25-2010, 11:56 AM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yes the 4 doors are alittle different in the rear.. they will fit , but not perfect.. the fronts are the same. hope that helps.. i have some extra 4 door rear flares ..if he wants them to go with your front ones.
Old 05-25-2010, 12:09 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by blockrockin
yes the 4 doors are alittle different in the rear.. they will fit , but not perfect.. the fronts are the same. hope that helps.. i have some extra 4 door rear flares ..if he wants them to go with your front ones.
Thanks - that's good to know. He can say if he wants to go that route - If I were him I'd be inclined to go with a 4-dr set off the bat rather than going for a kludge with the 2-drs. I can always sell mine to someone else.

PattsJeep - are you there? - Looks like the 2-dr flares I have might not be the best for you (I think you have a 4-dr - right?) Let me know what you want to do.
Steve

Quick Reply: Xenon Flare Question