Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

XD addict wheel owners

Old 12-13-2013, 08:07 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 16 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by JKashat
Any close up pics of the hole after breaking out the fake bolts? Is there a way to get them out clean (without the broken plastic stuck in the wheel)? I might be interested in doing this if I can get all the plastic out and threading (metal to metal) some Grade 8 lugs in there.
They look like they just unscrew... here is a link for replacement ones to see them removed http://www.sfxperformance.com/parts/KMCBDW027-X32.htm
Old 12-13-2013, 08:13 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I just yanked mine out with vise grips. Two or three broke off, but i drilled them out. I'll put up some pics this weekend if i think about it
Old 07-09-2014, 07:19 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Anyone who removed them have a couple they are willing to sell me? I am missing one and would like a spare incase this ever happens again.

Edit: CANCEL. Found someone thanks.

Last edited by SaFFFari; 07-10-2014 at 05:37 AM.
Old 07-06-2017, 10:34 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I would like your XD Addict wheel rivets

If someone took off their plastic rivets (nuts/bolts/??) and is going to throw them away, I'd like to take them - I'll cover the shipping cost. I'd like to experiment with these rivets but half of mine broke... Please send me a message if you have any.

I'm also looking for a replacement center cap if anyone has one by any chance..

Thanks!!

Quick Reply: XD addict wheel owners