Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Which would you get?

Old 10-20-2011, 06:52 AM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bumper and Winch is what I am getting first for myself.
Old 10-20-2011, 07:27 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I bought and mounted winch and bumpers first. I thought I had suspension figured out, but found out I didn't. The front dove probably 2-3". For this reason if i could do it over, I would wait to buy suspension until after you see what the bumper and winch do to your jeep...
Old 10-20-2011, 01:38 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by OverlandJKU
I bought and mounted winch and bumpers first. I thought I had suspension figured out, but found out I didn't. The front dove probably 2-3". For this reason if i could do it over, I would wait to buy suspension until after you see what the bumper and winch do to your jeep...
I allready have OME HD lift with 1/2" spacers up front. I have like 3-1/4"'s of lift, and could use some weight for the front and rear!
Old 10-20-2011, 02:38 PM
JK Newbie

Default I would get....

The PSC Brawler lite bumper is a must, probably one of the best for the money and a breeze to install.
Then Tires and wheels, you'll be surprised how much wheel fits under the stock height get the offset right.
The new AEV pintlers in black are sick, and would sweet with some coopers STT 285/70/17 which are really 34 approx
Flat fenders also give you back your flex and IMHO should of been stock,

here is mine...
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0008.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	40.7 KB
ID:	226175
Old 10-20-2011, 02:44 PM
JK Super Freak

I might be the only one, but since you have the lift why not tires and gears. I would think the gearing, and added traction from the bigger tires would give you a fighting chance. I have had my lift and gears and wheels/tires and I just recently got a winch bumper(2months ago) and still dont have a winch yet. But like I said thats just me.

Quick Reply: Which would you get?