Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Would this look bad?

Old 12-04-2010, 07:24 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Would this look bad?

I want to get a 2.5bb with a 1.25 body lift but dont want to change tires yet they are new 245/75r16 dyna pro atms would this look bad if i just kept these tires till they wear out With that much lift. Also I was looking at a new bumper would it be fine to put this bumper on thats wieght is 110lbs for a while with out this lift. would i see a lot of sag in the front? Thnks for the help.
Old 12-04-2010, 07:30 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I installed front and rear, mopar rock crawler bumpers. I have a winch, it sagged. I order the 2.5" terra flex lift, shocks & springs. and 1/'2" spacer for the front. As for the tires/rims they are 30.5" in height, they most likely look small. If you are going to modify do it right the first time, or you will spend more in the long run.

Last edited by Enzo; 12-04-2010 at 07:37 AM.
Old 12-04-2010, 07:42 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

when i installed my front bumper and winch the front sagged alot, used the teraflex leveling kit on and it helped . looked level after just doing the front so when i put on the rear 1" spacer it has a slight rake to it.

Quick Reply: Would this look bad?