Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

would 37 inch tires work with a 3 inch spacer lift?

Old 02-09-2011, 06:36 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JeepDude90
ok cause i have 35s on there now, and it looks like i can go bigger. it seems like too much work i should just stick with what i got
So let me get this straight, you have the 3" spacers on there already, and you're running 35" tires right now? If that is the case, then you're already there. Either trim the stock flares, or get flat fenders, and trim the pinch seems, and put the 37s on. You'll need 2 1/2" bumpstop extensions. You've already either got wheel spacers or aftermarket wheels if you're running 35s. You may need to adjust your steering stops a small amount, or just let the 37s rub the frame a little at full steering lock.
Old 02-09-2011, 07:25 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MOPWR2U
You've already either got wheel spacers or aftermarket wheels if you're running 35s.
or not..

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/show...42#post2089142

Quick Reply: would 37 inch tires work with a 3 inch spacer lift?