Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Woods Steering Stabilizer Kit

Old 05-08-2008, 02:30 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Woods Steering Stabilizer Kit

Just ordered the relocation bracket for my steering stabilizer and it looks great. Real heavy duty and I am planning on installing it tomorrow. It said the kit contets had the bracket, a 1/2" bolt, 2 x 1/2" washers, and a 1/2" lock washer. I didn't get either of the washers or the bolt. All I got was the bracket. Is this correct? Should I reuse the stock bolts instead?
Old 05-08-2008, 02:38 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

im not sure if it was missing bolts just contact woods and im sure he will send them right out
Old 05-08-2008, 02:41 PM
Sponsoring Vendor
Off Road Evolution Rep

I got mine installed today by WOODS! I also got the evap canister relocated and the hood shocks! Great products from a great guy contact him he will take care of yah. I'm getting the Tub enlargement and muffler relo very soon as well.
Jake
Old 05-08-2008, 02:50 PM
JK Junkie

you need the bolt, call woods, he will take care of you!
Old 05-08-2008, 02:53 PM
JK Enthusiast

I sent him a message. Not a huge deal. I still have the 4xDoctor front and rear differential skids to install and the daystar top dash panel to install tomorrow.
Old 05-08-2008, 03:38 PM
JK Enthusiast

Does anyone have a link to this product?
Old 05-08-2008, 03:40 PM
JK Junkie

www.4xfix.com

user: jeep
pass: forum
Old 05-08-2008, 03:42 PM
JK Enthusiast

All I have to say is Woods is the man. He called me at home to let me know the parts I needed to pick up at the store and refunded me the money it will cost to my card. The site is www.4xfix.com. The username is jeep and the password is forum. He has some great stuff on there. The bracket is really heavy duty and stainless steel so you do not have to worry about rust.
Old 05-15-2008, 10:57 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by melliscj
All I have to say is Woods is the man. He called me at home to let me know the parts I needed to pick up at the store and refunded me the money it will cost to my card. The site is www.4xfix.com. The username is jeep and the password is forum. He has some great stuff on there. The bracket is really heavy duty and stainless steel so you do not have to worry about rust.

Bumping this thread to the top so I can say Woods products are awesome. Just got my steering stabilizer relocation bracket installed. Pretty quick and easy to install, and now I have one less thing to worry about under my JK!

The bracket is solid, the fix is quick, and inexpensive. Way to go Woods! Thanks for the great product.
Old 05-15-2008, 02:55 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default Re

Thanks for bumping this thread up...It reminded me that I need to order one for my Fox SS....Hell, I may even let the wife install it...she loves the JK and it will be a nice little project for her

Quick Reply: Woods Steering Stabilizer Kit