Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Windshield protection

Old 02-09-2009, 07:38 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Windshield protection

Does anybody make protection for the sides of the windshield, ive looked all over the net but all i can find is for TJ models.
Old 02-11-2009, 05:15 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by YOGURT
If your looking for a steel tube frame, and you cant build it yourself. Support your local fabrication shop, that would be a real easy build. Frame the windshield with tubing and mount it to the windshield hinge mounts. Fabrication shop are really great, you end up with one of a kind stuff for a comparable price.
Thats what i am thinking of doing, but it would be nice to just get some already made. I stay busy alot and really don't have time right now to go through all that. This is what I want except these are for a TJ http://www.atozfabrication.com/store...6&cat=0&page=1. They look very sturdy.

Quick Reply: Windshield protection