Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

window wind/rain deflectors?

Old 07-27-2011, 06:48 PM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Weathertech in channels (htt p://www.jeepworld.com/accessories/wrangler/ventvisor.htm) and zero issues with any window interference. As previous posters mentioned, its nice to get a little airflow during less than perfect weather days.
Old 07-27-2011, 07:31 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by scamp_71
Weathertech in channels (htt p://www.jeepworld.com/accessories/wrangler/ventvisor.htm) and zero issues with any window interference. As previous posters mentioned, its nice to get a little airflow during less than perfect weather days.
+1 for WeatherTech in channels. Zero issues on Rubi Unlimited (standard power windows).

Also it cut down on air noise and created better air flow when window is cracked and having a smoke
Old 07-28-2011, 06:14 AM
JK Enthusiast

i've always had these on my previous trucks, but opted against these for the jeep since i take the doors off and hang them up in the garage...figured that would damage the vent visors. but always like them!
Old 07-01-2012, 09:42 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by drphil
i've always had these on my previous trucks, but opted against these for the jeep since i take the doors off and hang them up in the garage...figured that would damage the vent visors. but always like them!
Good point , I was thinking about getting some but I need to be able to hang them up.
Old 07-01-2012, 03:25 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by scamp_71
Agree.. Weathertech in channel are by far the best looking. They match the factory tint and they don't bubble out as far as the stick on type. When you look at your rig from up front or behind you can't see them on but with the stick on type you can see that they stick out a good inch to inch and a half. Check em out online.. Good stuff!
Augi
Old 07-01-2012, 03:27 PM
JK Freak

Forgot to add that I remove the in channels when I hang my door up =)
Old 12-08-2013, 01:40 AM
JK Newbie

I like the look of the Weathertech in-channel but my only concern is the cold weather. Having 4-5 months of really cold climate makes me nervous they may crack. Anyone had any issues? Also any thoughts on dark or light tint ones on a white JK
Old 12-08-2013, 04:18 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Jangler
I like the look of the Weathertech in-channel but my only concern is the cold weather. Having 4-5 months of really cold climate makes me nervous they may crack. Anyone had any issues? Also any thoughts on dark or light tint ones on a white JK
had the in channels on my last Jeep for 5yrs 5 winters NEVER an issue with cracking, need to buy for the JK

Quick Reply: window wind/rain deflectors?