Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Window handle question

Old 08-12-2012, 12:36 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Window handle question

I have the manual window handles to roll up the windows on my 2012 JK. The big knob on the end of the handle and sometimes the handle itself drive me nuts with it poking into the side of my leg/knee when driving. I just put my doors back on after having them off all summer. Is there a mod or fix that anyone has done to fix this? Does this bother anyone else out there?
Old 08-12-2012, 02:59 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Medicwhitey
I have the manual window handles to roll up the windows on my 2012 JK. The big knob on the end of the handle and sometimes the handle itself drive me nuts with it poking into the side of my leg/knee when driving. I just put my doors back on after having them off all summer. Is there a mod or fix that anyone has done to fix this? Does this bother anyone else out there?
I've got the same problem. I keep meaning to take a look at the handle. I think it can be taken off and rotated so the knob is in a different position, I just haven't found the time to look. Anyone else know....?
Old 08-12-2012, 03:04 PM
JK Newbie

That's what I'm thinking I will have to do....
Old 08-12-2012, 03:07 PM
JK Enthusiast

Just shut the window or open the window. Whichever position bothers you. Then take the knob off and rotate to a more comfortable position.

Quick Reply: Window handle question