Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Will my JK fall apart?

Old 04-20-2009, 03:19 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by tkob1060
gotta ask do you ever press the gas pedal to half way even? do you run your tank till empty? and last do you have hypertech or aev procal?

yes I do. I hit 5k to 6k daily passing people. I only used the pro comp accu pro to calibrate the speedo. All my figures are by hand and not computer.
Old 04-20-2009, 03:46 PM
JK Enthusiast

I thought I was going to hate the 3.73 and 35's. Tons of posts were about horrible problems with acceleration. I have the 6 speed with hypertech and CAI. 3.73 gears. I have no speed problems at all 1-4 gear. 5-6 I do notice a difference thou. As long as you don't have tons of mountains or hills you'll be fine.
Old 04-20-2009, 03:48 PM
JK Freak

during the hillier parts of driving my OD does absolutely hate me. however its bareable.

Quick Reply: Will my JK fall apart?