Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Will king shocks make a big differance?

Old 07-04-2012, 05:16 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think somewhere on the EVO coilover thread that the full traction arms were maybe not the best choice as the coilover have too much flex for the arms.
Old 07-04-2012, 06:27 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by mrmike
I think somewhere on the EVO coilover thread that the full traction arms were maybe not the best choice as the coilover have too much flex for the arms.
I just went back and read that as well. I'm sure the arms will still offer a bit more flex than stock. Was more interested in the better ride and better suspension geometry
Old 07-04-2012, 06:47 PM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by mrmike
Not just FT but TF too and any control arm that uses bonded rubber bushings. The flex that the EVO coil overs provide will blow them out.
Old 07-04-2012, 07:58 PM
JK Super Freak

I should have posted this along with my earlier post, my apologies. Thanks to Wayalife films for the video, this should help clarify "EVO spec'd"

Off Road Evolution JK Custom Valved King Shocks - YouTube

Quick Reply: Will king shocks make a big differance?