Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Will a jeep unlimited backseat fit in a 2 door jeep

Old 02-20-2014, 08:06 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Will a jeep unlimited backseat fit in a 2 door jeep

Need some help. Like the title says... anyone know if it will fit? Take my wife and nephew wheeling with me all the time but need a little more space for storage. Was wondering if it would fit so I could fold half the seat down. Thanks...

rock
Old 02-20-2014, 08:22 AM
JK Newbie

I doubt it would fit honestly sense the 4 door back seat doesn't sit between the wheel wells like the 2 door does.
Old 02-20-2014, 08:27 AM
Forum Tech Advisor

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

No. The 4 dr seat sits in mostly front of the fender wells. The 2 dr seat sits entirely in between the fender wells.
Old 02-20-2014, 08:33 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by redmike
I doubt it would fit honestly sense the 4 door back seat doesn't sit between the wheel wells like the 2 door does.
Originally Posted by planman
No. The 4 dr seat sits in mostly front of the fender wells. The 2 dr seat sits entirely in between the fender wells.
Thanks for the replys. I just seen the the thread on 3 seat jk's. Might try that route.

rock

Quick Reply: Will a jeep unlimited backseat fit in a 2 door jeep