Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Will this fit?

Old 07-09-2012, 12:36 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Will this fit?

Have a small block Chevy 350 just rebuilt will this fit into my 11 JK using my existing tranny an transfer case? Or do they sell adapter plates for this? The block is out of a 99 Tahoe it has new pistons an vales in it all I need are heads.. Also will I have to get a new ecu an all new wiring harness too.. I got the motor for free an just had to put the internals in it so for the most part the its a cheap upgrade for me vs a hemi or anything along those lines.

If anyone has done a swap like this could you please fill me in on all the things needed to go along with a swap like this so I kinda have a idea of what I'm getting myself into when I decide to go with this

Thanks
Old 07-09-2012, 02:27 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would check with advance adapters to mate the tranny but I would thing the electronics would be a nightmare but that's just me..
Old 07-09-2012, 02:31 AM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

This makes for some good reading!

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/jk-s...d-help-102108/

Quick Reply: Will this fit?