Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Will either one of these rotopax mounts work with the Evo Tire Carrier?

Old 12-10-2012, 05:38 PM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by HiHoSilver
Awesome thank you! Yeah we are going to have to figure something out... Anyone with the Evo carrier ever do this?
To be clear, that is an EVO carrier - it is just one of the very early versions. Actually, I'm told that it is the very first original prototype that Mel put together.

CALI do either of you have picture of the mounts without the tanks on the rack? and/or where they attach? just want to get an idea! Thanks in advance.
Hey, I just got home from work and I need to take the pit bull for a run, but as soon as we are done, I'll go outside and get you some pics. Stay tuned...
Old 12-10-2012, 05:52 PM
JK Enthusiast

Awesome thank you! It does look similar! I've wanted to add tanks for a while! I like the 3 gallon tanks!
Old 12-10-2012, 07:02 PM
JK Junkie

Awesome thank you! It does look similar! I've wanted to add tanks for a while! I like the 3 gallon tanks!
Sorry, but it was pretty dark when we got home. Here are a few pics of the setup. If you need more, let me know and I will take some in the daylight tomorrow.

Old 12-11-2012, 02:37 AM
JK Enthusiast

Thanks a lot CALI! I'll have to brain storm a little but this set up looks like the only option other than co wring the Evo in the middle of my carrier.

Quick Reply: Will either one of these rotopax mounts work with the Evo Tire Carrier?