Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Will 7" round reflectors fit a '11 JK Unlimited?

Old 01-22-2012, 01:11 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JK_R&D
I dont know what your budget is, but the word is the head lights to get are the new truck light led replacements . . . . If your have the cash. I think a sets around 350 bucks, but they're supposed to be the cats ass. And supposedly they're a direct fit replacement for the jk's. There are a bunch of posts on here and youtube vids is your going to check them out **** JUST LOOKED, NEEDS AN ADAPTER PLUG FOR THESE TO WORK, NOT A BIG DEAL. ****
Those are pretty cool. I did a search for them any they came up on Amazon for $320 or so w/ the H4 to H13 adapter. Actually that adapter is a great find in itself as it gives you a few more choices with respect to bulbs. I ended up removing one of the headlights to take a look and like others have mentioned a standard 7" round reflector will fit...but the issue now becomes finding a bulb that will fit/lock into the rear of the aftermarket reflector.

I'm going to do some more research on those LED's, thanks again.

Quick Reply: Will 7" round reflectors fit a '11 JK Unlimited?