Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

wildboar product

Old 11-16-2011, 09:44 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default wildboar product

Hi guy i recently found the wildboard compagnie they did a awsome fastback hardtop and a very nice looking grill so i try to contact us on ther website about 3 time and never got answer ! does anybody know how can i get those parts ?
Old 11-16-2011, 09:47 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by ride2099
Hi guy i recently found the wildboard compagnie they did a awsome fastback hardtop and a very nice looking grill so i try to contact us on ther website about 3 time and never got answer ! does anybody know how can i get those parts ?

I have also tried to get some info from them and haven't got a call back or an email. I like their products, but their customer service is not loooking so good. Not sure if I want to deal with a company like that.
Old 11-16-2011, 09:49 AM
JK Newbie

First time I have ever seen this but that hardtop is unreal! Strange how the online store doesnt list a price for the fastback top.
Old 11-16-2011, 09:55 AM
JK Freak

Speakin of "Fast-back" tops can we list whats available and your experience with it? I'm kinda lookin into the idea for a Hard top "fast-back" top.
Old 11-16-2011, 10:05 AM
JK Enthusiast

I've seen that grill before and was wondering who made it...now I know! to bad their customer service is lacking! I agree, that fastback top is cool.

It says on their site that a new website is in the works and that they are in the process of moving there production and warehouse facility to another location and if you are having a hard time getting a hold of them to be patient, the will be back up and running next week.

I'm not sure when that was posted to their site but give them a try a week from now.

Cheers
Old 11-16-2011, 10:36 AM
JK Enthusiast

they made such nice product !! im glad found this site but if I cant buy anything thats not cool !! i want this grill the only other making a grill for jk is rbp and is like 1000$ and not got looking for my opinion !
Old 11-16-2011, 10:54 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

their products look great; I have heard the same thing from some of my friends how their customer service isn't that great and it takes forever for them to get back to you
Old 11-16-2011, 11:32 AM
JK Enthusiast

thats a wild looking front bumper
Old 06-22-2013, 12:30 PM
JK Newbie

+1 the level of customer service is extremely poor

Quick Reply: wildboar product