Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Why we get a bad reputation

Old 06-10-2016, 04:56 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Why we get a bad reputation

https://youtu.be/MQJ_blUxOTg nothing to be said, it's long I skipped through it but just watch... "Face palm"
Old 06-10-2016, 05:18 AM
Super Moderator

Received 116 Likes on 110 Posts

Perhaps I missed it? What exactly is he doing to give 'US' a bad name? He bought a built jeep and is excited about it... good.
Old 06-10-2016, 06:01 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I found myself thinking this guy was a huge douche, which he may be - but to be real my judgement was mostly based off jealousy, as yours probably was as well.
Old 06-10-2016, 06:18 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

At maybe twice his age, I don't have all the cool stuff that he has, yup, I'm jealous
Old 06-10-2016, 07:50 AM
Super Moderator

Received 116 Likes on 110 Posts

Originally Posted by Chuck-The-Ripper
I found myself thinking this guy was a huge douche, which he may be - but to be real my judgement was mostly based off jealousy, as yours probably was as well.
In agreement. I doubt he and I would get along. But that's not enough to attribute why we get a bad name.

The jackasses that wheel on closed land or off trails or without permission or leave their trash are the folks to blame.
Old 06-10-2016, 08:02 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jedg
Perhaps I missed it? What exactly is he doing to give 'US' a bad name? He bought a built jeep and is excited about it... good.
I agree with jedg, dude just bought a beefy ass Jeep and is super pumped about it and was so pumped he went and picked up his mom to show her how awesome it is. I don't believe being happy gives us a bad reputation. I just ordered the piece to fix my driveshaft from Northridge so I can finally drive my Jeep again, and I'm just about as happy as that kid who just bought that whole Jeep lol

Old 06-10-2016, 08:50 AM
JK Freak

He bought it with money he earned. Good for him.
Old 06-10-2016, 02:58 PM
Super Moderator

Received 209 Likes on 183 Posts

And the secret to his success, "Playing video games." Whatever that means.
Old 06-10-2016, 03:16 PM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by jedg

In agreement. I doubt he and I would get along. But that's not enough to attribute why we get a bad name.

The jackasses that wheel on closed land or off trails or without permission or leave their trash are the folks to blame.
I agree. That shit pisses me off. When i lived on the trails i bet we brought a bag full of garbage each year and one a year on our yearly cleanup we got 2 full huge dumpsters still... Along with all the people wheeling where not allowed and damaging park property and all that. Its sad and pisses me off. I have seen so many flats from a group of high school kids who had a bon fire burning pallets in the old competition grounds out there. Not a cheap fix...
Old 06-10-2016, 03:16 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

When people are that passionate about buying a new to them Jeep it is so cool. I've had mine for years and still absolutely love to drive it, heck I still look for excuses to take it out of the garage. Getting the Freedom panels or whole top off is an added bonus

Quick Reply: Why we get a bad reputation