Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Who wheeled stock then modified

Old 07-28-2008, 09:40 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Alot less scary clunking+banging noises from bouncing of rocks and such and much more confidence now that lifted,but hot damn these things do pretty good right off the showroom floor
Old 07-29-2008, 02:27 AM
JK Newbie

took mine on the rubicon wasnt completly stock , 33'sand a 2'' lift, only went about 2 miles in left with torn abs/esp wires( sway bars disco) a dent in the exhaust pipe under the rear track bar, and had to drain/re-seal my rear diff. but no body damage or anything like that for playing on the rubicon for 3 days...a pretty much stock x impressed me and the other guys on the trail that i was with
Old 07-29-2008, 03:45 AM
JK Enthusiast

I have wheeled with mine while stock and it did really well. I played hell on the Gastank skid, but it was fun. Still have the evap hanging down but not after this weekend. Oh and I trashed the bolts on the lower part of the diff, paying riddler a small trip soon to avoid issue with the front hog. Other than that had a great time and tackeld every thing I was willing to try stock. Good Tymes JOE>

Quick Reply: Who wheeled stock then modified