Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Who makes the nicest rear bumper w/carrier

Old 08-19-2009, 01:56 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'd take any of them to get rid of the stock plasti-crap. But if I had the choice it would be the LOD or Expedtion One. Decisions-decisions
Old 08-19-2009, 03:45 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by sdhexpert

Bigcat, Assuming the pic above is what you are talking about, since you were not kind enough to add a pic yourself ..... I guess everyone is entitled to an opinion ...... but yours is just wrong, if you think this is nicer than anything from LOD, redrock fab, aev or shrockworks or many others..... to me it looks unfinished.
Yes this is the picture of the rear bumper/carrier as it was still in development.

The production serie in black powdercoated with LED lights is beautiful.

Remenber that no-one should say that something is better looking than something else. What we should say is : " it is my taste or it is not my taste"

Myself Iam into pre-runner, that's why - I guess -I enjoy the look and design of this tire carrier. Also I like the fact that it is very light and that it is easy to remove or install the spare tire (thinking of my old days and of my tiny asian wife)
Old 08-19-2009, 04:37 PM
JK Junkie

Default Relativistic pluralism rules!!!

Originally Posted by rolly
Remenber that no-one should say that something is better looking than something else. What we should say is : " it is my taste or it is not my taste"
Like this: It is not my taste to remember that no-one should say that something is better looking than something else.
Old 08-19-2009, 09:54 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN0047.jpg
Views:	710
Size:	96.8 KB
ID:	28864

not bad for the price
Old 08-20-2009, 11:44 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JK-Rubi
Like this: It is not my taste to remember that no-one should say that something is better looking than something else.

not really...when one states that "something is better looking than something else" , it becomes facts hence these facts need to be supported by official standards. Arguments that are not supported are not valid!
Old 08-20-2009, 12:42 PM
JK Super Freak

not really...when one states that "something is better looking than something else" , it becomes facts hence these facts need to be supported by official standards. Arguments that are not supported are not valid!
It's implied in a thread like this one that the OP is seeking opinions, not facts. That's why there are so many different answers. And when I tell you for a fact that the Expedition One rear bumper is the best looking, not a single person assumes I have any statistical data to back this up, but rather that it is my opinion. You're getting into semantics with your logic. lol
Old 08-20-2009, 12:49 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 4LO
Red Rock Fab

that red rock bumper is BAD A!@ LOOKIN!!! love the rear winch... you need a sack of nuts hangin from that thing!!
Old 08-20-2009, 02:28 PM
JK Junkie

Arguments that are not supported are not valid!
Where's your support for this statement???

Never mind, I'm stopping now (you can have the last word if you'd like). Let's see more pics of nice bumpers.
Old 08-20-2009, 02:30 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by rinkishJK
that red rock bumper is BAD A!@ LOOKIN!!! love the rear winch...
How many rear bumpers are designed to accommodate a rear winch? Anyone??
Old 08-20-2009, 08:05 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by SaharaBlackNo1
It's implied in a thread like this one that the OP is seeking opinions, not facts. That's why there are so many different answers. And when I tell you for a fact that the Expedition One rear bumper is the best looking, not a single person assumes I have any statistical data to back this up, but rather that it is my opinion. You're getting into semantics with your logic. lol
Sorry, i come from a scientific background and arguments always have to be supported to be valid... and I did not know that this forum was based on threads where OPs are seeking opinions not facts.

Whatever ! it makes things more fun !!!!

Let's go back to the bumpers!

Quick Reply: Who makes the nicest rear bumper w/carrier