Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Who makes a good Tie Rod and Sway bar for the front end?

Old 03-05-2013, 06:10 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Who makes a good Tie Rod and Sway bar for the front end?

Like the title says I am looking for a good after market Tie Rod and soon sway bar for he jku. Who make a good one for in the aftermarket world?
Old 03-05-2013, 06:26 AM
JK Enthusiast

I just bought a Rock krawler tie rod. It's beefy as all hell. I don't know about the sway bar, never really seen people upgrade them. Most people jut lengthen the end links with their lifts. I'm running terraflex discos myself.
Old 03-05-2013, 09:34 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by PatrickESJK
Like the title says I am looking for a good after market Tie Rod and soon sway bar for he jku. Who make a good one for in the aftermarket world?
I currently have the Synergy tie rod and it is far stronger than any others I have been exposed to. I previously had two versions of Currie and blew through them; the Synergy is vastly stronger and has excellent tie rod ends that are greaseable and can be used interchangeably with their drag link flip (which I now use in favor of my previous EVO drag flip). This Tie Rod is heat treated chromoly and is beefy as all get out. I'm sure there are other good choices out there and hope my experience helps you.
Old 03-05-2013, 09:41 AM
Former Vendor

We have the Synergy tie rod on our rig. Its a very strong tie rod and we highly recommend it. It has an adjustment sleeve built into it so you do not need to remove it for adjustment.

Rock Krawler also makes an excellent tie rod which will actually flex a fair amount and come back to its original shape. The down side is that you need to remove the tie rod ro adjust.

We can get you good deals on either. PM us or send us an e-mail sales@smashboogie4x4.com

Quick Reply: Who makes a good Tie Rod and Sway bar for the front end?