Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

who has omf beadlocks

Old 09-12-2009, 05:03 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default who has omf beadlocks

i am wondering on the 3 types of beadlocks they offer on there site. i have picked the eagle rims in black and slim ring but they offer 3 types ( reinforing ring not a bead lock i think, sim u lock, and race. what is the difference in the last two other than cost? i also was looking at the mt but they look about the same as the eagles and cost more are they better quality? thanks
Old 09-13-2009, 11:36 AM
JK Super Freak

bump anyone
Old 09-13-2009, 04:33 PM
JK Enthusiast

I went to their website in search of what you are talking about and wasn't able to find any of the above info. Link please? My advice would be to call or email them directly as I am sure they would be happy to help you out.

~Casey
Old 09-13-2009, 08:08 PM
JK Freak

I downloaded their catalog and found the reinforcing rings your talking about, their weld on simulated beadlock-esqu thing. Never saw simulock or race anywhere...to me it looks like their regular beadlock uses domes to protect the bolt head and their race beadlock ring has recessed bolt head holes.. idk man I'm with casey an call them but I could see why recessed would be more expensive.

Recessed

Dome

Quick Reply: who has omf beadlocks