Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Who can install suspension for me?

Old 05-14-2013, 04:16 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Who can install suspension for me?

I just purchased a 3'' BDS suspension kit and noticed in the instructions that welding is required. I dont have the ability to weld. They recommend a shop in Portage who was very rude to me when I called them to inquire about an install because I bought the kit online and not through them. Does anyone have a recommendation of someone in the Kalamazoo or SW michigan area that could intall this for me?
Old 05-14-2013, 05:08 AM
JK Enthusiast

What needs to be welded? If you want to skip into Illinois there ate a ton of guys that would do it. Check out Chicagoland dirty deltas Facebook page. Ask and they will come.
Old 05-14-2013, 05:14 AM
JK Enthusiast

The 3" lift for the JK does not need any welding. I would also get at least the front adj, LCA and not use the cam bolts supplied.
Old 05-14-2013, 05:21 AM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Just a friendly FYI, you maybe be better off wording it "who can HELP me install" I'd look for a local thread on here relevant to your area or find someone from a local jeep club that would surely help you out for some beer and pizza
Old 05-14-2013, 05:21 AM
JK Super Freak

I'm guessing the rear trackbar bracket?

Quick Reply: Who can install suspension for me?