Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

white knuckle

Old 01-22-2013, 02:34 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default white knuckle

I just ordered a set of the white knuckle rock rails for my 08 JKU. I did a bunch of research here on the forum (thanks a bunch guys) and decided to go with frame mount rails. JMO but it just makes horse sense to my little noggin. John out there at WK is a really nice guy and knows his product to the T. There isn't a ton of info on these on the forum here so I'm planning to keep this thread going with a detailed install with pics (I hope the last pic isn't me taking my JK to my mechanic). I ordered the bare metal ones, because I am planning to line x them for a little tackieness when using as a step. At any rate I can't wait to get them on. Here in the bayou we don't have a ton of boulders, but we sure got our fair share of mysterious hidden roots and mud slides that rocker panels should live in fear of

More coming ....

Quick Reply: white knuckle