Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Where are you guy getting the best deals on your winch's

Old 10-14-2011, 08:50 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where are you guy getting the best deals on your winch's

Ok I just got my 2012 Rubicon and I got to get som bumpers on it and a small lift for now.So I called Dave up and he took care of me in that dept. I got my LoD and Tera flex on the way. Now I need a winch to put in there when the bumper arives. I was looking at the Super winch lp 8500 and the smittybuilt xrc 8 comp now quadratec had the super winch on sale for $299 but he wanted $65 to ship it. The XRC was $449 and $65 also. There is a 4wheel parts 2 miles from where I work and they have the XRC in stock but I would have to pay tax. I have had 2 super winch's in the past and they never once let me down. I have owned all the other and had problems out of the ones you would expect not to .
I'm just trying to save as much money as I can and still get the best that I can.I know some of you guys can find the deals.
Old 10-14-2011, 08:52 AM
JK Enthusiast

I don't know about the vendors on here, but Amazon has some good prices on winches.
Old 10-14-2011, 09:09 AM
Sponsoring Vendor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

If you want a Warn winch we have the best deals!

David
Old 10-14-2011, 09:11 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I just bought a Warn 9.5 cti from Dave for an awsome deal, he said his price wouldn't be beat. I knew what they were selling for and his price was much better. You bought the best 4x4 now put the best winch on it.
Old 10-14-2011, 09:22 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Pushrod
I just bought a Warn 9.5 cti from Dave for an awsome deal, he said his price wouldn't be beat. I knew what they were selling for and his price was much better. You bought the best 4x4 now put the best winch on it.
X2 on this. David is great to deal with as well.
Old 10-14-2011, 09:27 AM
JK Freak

I run the Superwinch 8500 and really like it. Quadratec will wave shipping sometimes if you call. I buy from AutoAnything and they are really reliable. I had them match Quadratec's price on the Superwinch and it shipped for free.

This by no means takes away from David because if he stocks it, I buy it.
Old 10-14-2011, 09:47 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by jeepbus
Ok I just got my 2012 Rubicon and I got to get som bumpers on it and a small lift for now.So I called Dave up and he took care of me in that dept. I got my LoD and Tera flex on the way. Now I need a winch to put in there when the bumper arives. I was looking at the Super winch lp 8500 and the smittybuilt xrc 8 comp now quadratec had the super winch on sale for $299 but he wanted $65 to ship it. The XRC was $449 and $65 also. There is a 4wheel parts 2 miles from where I work and they have the XRC in stock but I would have to pay tax. I have had 2 super winch's in the past and they never once let me down. I have owned all the other and had problems out of the ones you would expect not to .
I'm just trying to save as much money as I can and still get the best that I can.I know some of you guys can find the deals.
Hey just ordered the smitty xrc 8 through quadratec and told them i was part of the forum and they gave me free shipping and even gave me a cover for free since i said 4 wheel drive hardware was giving them away with winch purchase.
Old 10-14-2011, 11:44 AM
JK Newbie

I know where the best deals are at........ www.northridge4x4.com I got a M8000 for pennies thanks Dave.
Old 10-14-2011, 12:42 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by jeepbus
I know where the best deals are at........ www.northridge4x4.com I got a M8000 for pennies thanks Dave.
how many pennies!!!!
Old 10-14-2011, 01:50 PM
JK Newbie

$550 shipped. I figured get a quality winch for $80 more than I found the XRC 8 COMP 8 for.the free shipping and his awesome customer service is why I will keep coming back.the prices are the best two.hahaha

Last edited by jeepbus; 10-14-2011 at 01:52 PM.

Quick Reply: Where are you guy getting the best deals on your winch's