Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Where to mount a switch for compressor.

Old 03-06-2017, 09:34 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where to mount a switch for compressor.

Hello all, I am installing an ARB twin under my passenger seat and I'm trying to figure out where to mount the switch so I don't have to extend the wires. What are your suggestions? Pics would be good.
Old 03-06-2017, 10:17 AM
JK Freak

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

To your sPOD. 😎
Old 03-06-2017, 11:59 AM
JK Jedi
FJOTM Winner

Received 1,927 Likes on 1,686 Posts

Mike, I'd suggest you pick a location you like and extend the wires. The wiring on the loom to the switch doesn't leave many options that are great. I have a 4dr so at first I mounted in the b-pillar just inside the rear passenger door....in the opening for the door strap. For a more permanent location I moved it to b-pillar by the front passenger seat right inside the front door. I would not suggest it as there'n not enough room to seat the switch all the way back there. Wish I had just run mine to my sPOD or anywhere else. That's my 2c at least. I'd rather mount by desired location than the available locations dictated by the loom.
Old 03-06-2017, 07:07 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I used this one from Daystar.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5400.JPG
Views:	217
Size:	1.92 MB
ID:	667806  

Quick Reply: Where to mount a switch for compressor.