Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Where to Get New A/C Bezels (2011+)

Old 12-06-2016, 10:23 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where to Get New A/C Bezels (2011+)

Hey guys. Does anyone know where I can buy replacement ring bezels? These are the plastic rings that a lot of people paint in the 2011+ JKs.

I painted mine about a year ago then decided to redo them. And after a plastic-melting experience with some aerospace grade paint remover, it looks like I'm in need of 4 new ones.

I can only find them online for the 2007-2010 model.

Any ideas? I don't care about color since I'll be painting them anyway.
Old 12-06-2016, 02:34 PM
Super Moderator
FJOTM Winner

Received 483 Likes on 440 Posts

EBay would be my first stop but after that, there are jeep specific junkyards that may have them. If not.....check into factory overstock parts sites....followed by the good ol dealer.
Old 12-06-2016, 05:43 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by karls10jk
EBay would be my first stop but after that, there are jeep specific junkyards that may have them. If not.....check into factory overstock parts sites....followed by the good ol dealer.
Thanks Karls10jk. I'll see what I can find.

Quick Reply: Where to Get New A/C Bezels (2011+)