Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Where to find this?

Old 06-26-2011, 12:33 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where to find this?

Hey everyone, I'm looking for something I saw in a magazine within the past year...but I can't find it! The "item" was a simple metal bar that ran across the top of the dash and served as a mounting point for GPS, Ipod, Phone, SPOT, etc...

The Closest thing I've found to what I saw is made by Rugged Ridge. But their version has that center console thing, which doesn't appear to be removable and simply isn't wanted.

Any ideas on what I saw, and who made it???

Right now I'm thinking a custom bar might be in the works, but id rather find one made professionally.
Old 06-26-2011, 12:37 PM
JK Jedi Master

Originally Posted by AV8RS3V3RN
Hey everyone, I'm looking for something I saw in a magazine within the past year...but I can't find it! The "item" was a simple metal bar that ran across the top of the dash and served as a mounting point for GPS, Ipod, Phone, SPOT, etc...

The Closest thing I've found to what I saw is made by Rugged Ridge. But their version has that center console thing, which doesn't appear to be removable and simply isn't wanted.

Any ideas on what I saw, and who made it???

Right now I'm thinking a custom bar might be in the works, but id rather find one made professionally.
Vector Offroad's JKE-Dock

Old 06-26-2011, 01:18 PM
JK Enthusiast

Well, that looks a whole lot better, but the website doesn't show it being compatible with the '11 JK. Anyone have experience or knowledge showing otherwise?
Old 07-03-2011, 07:45 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by AV8RS3V3RN
Well, that looks a whole lot better, but the website doesn't show it being compatible with the '11 JK. Anyone have experience or knowledge showing otherwise?
Here are a few pics and a link to our thread showing the 2011 compatible Vector Offroad JKE-Dock. https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/show...-2011-JKE-Dock
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	11dock3.jpg
Views:	106
Size:	36.6 KB
ID:	177886   Click image for larger version

Name:	11dock2.JPG
Views:	101
Size:	90.8 KB
ID:	177887   Click image for larger version

Name:	11dock1.jpg
Views:	106
Size:	48.0 KB