Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Where do I mount my winch?

Old 09-03-2009, 11:01 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by john smack
we should get some club members together one day and go for a good wheelin/ fishing trip some time
love to, i worked with a guy from fort st-john. Can't remember his last name and rob won't norrow it down but he has a blue 95 dodge ram small lift and 35's. I also don't know how big the town
is
Old 09-03-2009, 11:12 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This is where all the fish are! Come on up buddy I am willing to go fishing/wheelin anyday!

I might call you out on that someday man. If you ever get the juice I'll take you to some of the best bass fishing in the world down in Mexico. Now that's wheelin.....
Old 09-03-2009, 12:14 PM
JK Junkie

How far are you from lake tahoe i will be there next summer for jeepers jamboree (Thanks WOL for the video it really helped with convincing the wife)
Old 09-03-2009, 12:15 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by JEEP THRILLS
love to, i worked with a guy from fort st-john. Can't remember his last name and rob won't norrow it down but he has a blue 95 dodge ram small lift and 35's. I also don't know how big the town
is
The town isn't very big but there are lots of lifted dodges. I am thinking of organizing a trip to tumbler ridge I heard there are awsome lakes and trails down there
Old 09-03-2009, 02:26 PM
JK Enthusiast

When is the Tahoe meet?

Quick Reply: Where do I mount my winch?