Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Where can I find NOS BF Goodrich Mud Terrain KMs?

Old 03-15-2011, 01:51 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Where can I find NOS BF Goodrich Mud Terrain KMs?

I was really hoping to install a set of 33" Mud Terrains on my '83 Laredo...on original 15" rims....AND...I was wanting a set of 37's on my JK!! Is there any chance that I might find some old stock somewhere...at least for the CJ?

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,
Jeff
Old 03-15-2011, 05:30 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I called BF Goodrich today, and verified that the only size was the one listed on their website. I also called 6 or 7 major large online distributors today and found no stock of the original Mud Terrain style :( If I could get a set of 33's for my CJ-7 I would be happy...but it's not lookin' good at this point. I can't even find them on E-Bay...

I also found out today that the original bias ply Buckshot Mudder tire is in limbo...Denman went belly-up and Gateway won't run anymore at this point. There is a specialty tire group that wants to run them but can't get the "rights" to proceed. I am running a set of 35's on my XJ and I love them... Goes to show you; when you find a tire you really really like, but 2 sets at least!!! Kinda' like that pair of boots you wish you could still buy :(

I'm still huntin' for the 33's in the Mud Terrain...

Quick Reply: Where can I find NOS BF Goodrich Mud Terrain KMs?