Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Where to buy LOD bumper other than LOD

Old 10-11-2007, 04:38 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where to buy LOD bumper other than LOD

I really like the LOD bumper seems to fit my requirements perfectly but LOD dont ship to Australia does anyone know where else I can get one of these? Cheers
Old 10-11-2007, 08:23 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by daveaus
I really like the LOD bumper seems to fit my requirements perfectly but LOD dont ship to Australia does anyone know where else I can get one of these? Cheers
I bought both front and rear. I think they are very good quality for the price.
They use DHL for shipping. Maybe contact DHL and arrange the shipping your self. They (DHL) could pick it up at Lod and get it to you. This way Lod does not have to deal with the shipping over sea's. I can't see any reason this would be an issue for them. My .02 cents
Old 10-11-2007, 08:13 PM
JK Newbie

They dont answer my emails at all so would be a bit hard!! Im giving in and buying locally so getting ripped off! ARB delux bar $1450AUD which is $1300USD you guys can buy this bar for $900USD and its made in Australia talk about a rort!!!!
Old 02-02-2011, 04:51 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by daveaus
They dont answer my emails at all so would be a bit hard!! Im giving in and buying locally so getting ripped off! ARB delux bar $1450AUD which is $1300USD you guys can buy this bar for $900USD and its made in Australia talk about a rort!!!!
I can't get them to answer emails either. What's their probem? I wasn't complaining. Just asking about products I was interested in.

Geno
Old 06-06-2011, 12:03 PM
JK Freak

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

David at Northridge will help you but the shipping is extortionate. To the UK the mid-width is $500 in shipping to the UK. I'd imagine Oz would be similar, so $1179 shipped. Then add your taxes on top and you should end up about the same price as the ARB.
Old 06-06-2011, 12:46 PM
JK Freak

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by wrangler07
David at Northridge will help you but the shipping is extortionate. To the UK the mid-width is $500 in shipping to the UK. I'd imagine Oz would be similar, so $1179 shipped. Then add your taxes on top and you should end up about the same price as the ARB.
Just to be clear, this isn't David's fault, it's just the cost of shipping from the US abroad..

Quick Reply: Where to buy LOD bumper other than LOD