Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

where is the best site for jk parts?

Old 01-20-2013, 07:18 PM
JK Jedi

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

+100000000 for Northridge 4x4.... I've found that David is one of the most honest businesses around. He won't "oversell" you into a more expensive parts just to make a profit. You can ask him questions if you need A, B and C for whatever project you are doing, and he will give you an honest answer on whether the parts are necessary.

I use Quadratec occasionally, they give a military discount and they don't charge your credit card until the order ships. 4wd.com charges you credit card when you order, and if the part is backordered, you have to wait and your money is already gone.
Old 01-20-2013, 07:35 PM
JK Jedi

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by armycop
+100000000 for Northridge 4x4.... I've found that David is one of the most honest businesses around. He won't "oversell" you into a more expensive parts just to make a profit. You can ask him questions if you need A, B and C for whatever project you are doing, and he will give you an honest answer on whether the parts are necessary.

I use Quadratec occasionally, they give a military discount and they don't charge your credit card until the order ships. 4wd.com charges you credit card when you order, and if the part is backordered, you have to wait and your money is already gone.
x2 on the 4WD part, I try to avoid 4wd as they nearly never have what parts I'm after in stock. Lots of stuff on their site, very little actually available within a reasonable amount of time. Lacking customer service and poor communication.
Old 01-20-2013, 08:40 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by k0260
Also, Ebay is always worth a shot. I've bought a lot of parts off Ebay for crazy cheaper than anywhere else.
I had some serious issues dealing with rotopax on ebay. Now im not sure i want anything with their name on my jeep.
Old 01-22-2013, 02:36 PM
Sponsoring Vendor

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Staytru06
X2 always have fast shipping. Didn't know mentioning your a member here gets you free shipping because that was my only complaint. Thanks for the heads up!
Originally Posted by mistasparkl
WHAT? I've given them so much money in shipping, I'm just finding out about this now?!

I like northridge for the great customer service and free shipping, quadratec for uber fast shipping (usually the next day because of where I live), and amazon for little parts here and there...I will generally just go with whoever is cheapest at the time though.
Quadratec is waiving UPS Ground Shipping to the 48 contiguous states. Just PM me your name, address, telephone number/email address and a list of the items (part #s) you are interested in.
Old 01-22-2013, 03:01 PM
Sponsoring Vendor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Thanks for all the kind words guys!

We strive very hard to give everybody the best price and the best service! We just opened up a new warehouse in Kentucky so we can service our east coast customers much quicker now!

If you looking for something send us a email sales@northridge4x4.com or give us a call 360.340.0282 We stock a ton of parts and will give you the best deal available. If you find a lower price let me know and we will do our best to beat it , ship it for free if it is over $100 without any special code.

David
Old 01-22-2013, 03:25 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I recently placed my first two orders with Northridge. My first order, a lift kit, went as it should until the package arrived. I was missing my front trackbar. I had to call Northridge to find out the part wasn't in stock and had to be shipped directly from Rock Krawler. Nothing near what it takes to constitute me being in an uproar by any means, just a little annoying. Luckily I didn't make immediate plans to install it or else I might have been a little upset. However, the part came when Northridge said it would.

My second order, a ProCal, I never received an email with a tracking number and the site only said my order was complete. The ProCal just showed up one day. Again, nothing to make me steer clear of Northridge by any means, as I'm sure I could have obtained the tracking number with a simple phone call, but I expected it to come via email just like with my first order.

Now, going back to my first order, I ordered a 2.5" lift with 5100s. I ordered the 4 shocks for the 1-3" lift, or whatever, and noticed on my emailed invoice that my front shocks were changed to the ones for the 3.5-5" lift. I called my salesman, Sean, to clarify and he said my updated invoice was correct since the RK lift will actually give me a 3-3.5" lift in the front. It was nice to see that they actually comb through their orders and correct the mistakes of their customers rather than just shipping out whatever is on the order sheet.

Even without Sean's intervention, I'd still place future orders with confidence.

Last edited by Terry Hesticles; 01-22-2013 at 03:27 PM.
Old 01-22-2013, 03:36 PM
JK Jedi

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

It's hard to beat Northridge4x4. Great customer service, free ship over $100, no sales tax (I live in California), the website is simply the BEST one I've come across for Jeep parts in my opinion, and if I email Dave to double check a part is in stock he replies unbelievably fast.

Epic-Addictions is a great one too. I've met Jeremy and the crew... nothing but nice things to say about them. Friendly, courteous, and pleasure to deal with. Nice website too. I would order more from them if not for the CA sales tax, but often I just bite the bullet because they are very helpful and earned my business.

4WD is another great company. I can call Bryan and he'll find what I need quickly, and give me options. Since they also own 4wheelparts, any item can be shipped to a store for free to pickup.

Quadratec, while not my personal go-to-first site, has monster inventory. When I bought my 87 YJ, they had just about every single random part I needed. Talking with a sales rep helps avoid the "out of stock/back order" issues, and they've always been nice to me on the phone.
Old 01-22-2013, 03:46 PM
Sponsoring Vendor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Terry,

Thanks for the Feedback in the next week our new system will be in place and you will knwo where everything is at all times.

David

Last edited by Northridge4x4; 01-22-2013 at 03:56 PM.
Old 01-22-2013, 03:49 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'd like to give a shoutout to Rebel Off Road.

They do a lot of custom work, and they did my entire jeep.

They have an online store with a huge inventory. Give them a call!
Old 01-22-2013, 04:00 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

NORTHRIDGE4X4!

I have placed at least 50+ orders with David. Best Customer Service In my Opinion!

Quick Reply: where is the best site for jk parts?