Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Wheels Bumpers

Old 12-30-2011, 10:38 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 41 Likes on 35 Posts
Default Wheels Bumpers

Sorry, I meant Aberle, and I can't edit the title. ($*&@# Android auto speller!) Does anyone have any experience with their bumpers? I'm thinking of aluminum for it's light weight. Also, how do the front tow loops work? They appear to function differently than shackles.

Last edited by dmwil; 12-30-2011 at 10:50 AM.
Old 12-30-2011, 02:02 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just checked out their website. I'm loving the 2 sets of fog lights! Or maybe one set is for wheelin...? And they're lighter! Wish I woulda saw these before I bought mine. Although I love my bumper, these have a fresh, new look. Let us know how it performs!
Old 12-30-2011, 07:26 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 41 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by DirtyDi
I just checked out their website. I'm loving the 2 sets of fog lights! Or maybe one set is for wheelin...? And they're lighter! Wish I woulda saw these before I bought mine. Although I love my bumper, these have a fresh, new look. Let us know how it performs!
Theirs is the one I'm leaning toward right now. It will be a couple of months, but I'm pretty sure I'm going aluminum. I also like the LOD middy. I wish Aberle did this one in a middy.

Quick Reply: Wheels Bumpers