Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Wheel/Tire Combo Suggestion

Old 08-25-2010, 01:00 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wheel/Tire Combo Suggestion

I have just purchased a 2007 JK 2D Sahara with factory 18" Wheels. The Jeep is bone stock and I would like to start customizing it. I'm looking at the Black Rock Series 909S Type D - Tungsten Silver, 15x8, 5x5 bolt pattern, I assume 4.0" back spacing., and 12mm offset. The tires I'm looking at are the BFGoodrichMud-Terrain T/A KM2, 33x10.50R15. Does this sound like a wise setup? Will it fit without a lift or wheel spacers? I plan on running the 15" setup during the winter months and for playing around, and switching back to the 18" radials when needed for long travel. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Old 08-25-2010, 04:01 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

You can run those with no lift. The JK can take wayy bigger tires then the old tj could right from the factory. Shouldnt need spacers or anything.

Quick Reply: Wheel/Tire Combo Suggestion