Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Wheel spacers

Old 06-27-2024, 03:06 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wheel spacers

Anyone have info on wheel spacers? Pros, cons, sizes ect. Thanks
Old 06-27-2024, 04:11 PM
Super Moderator

Received 378 Likes on 353 Posts

Welcome to JK Forum. Wheel Spacers....... What does your state inspections rules state would be the 1st question. What size are you considering ? GET A Quality Good mgr Brand. What is your planned use for your ride? Many people run them; the key to success is to properly torque them to the wheels with Blue Loctite. Yes must be checked periodically and torqued as needed.
Old Yesterday, 04:49 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have used spacers on my TJ and did not have an issue. I always heard they are not the safest, but they work.
Old Yesterday, 04:56 AM
JK Freak

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Been running 1 1/4" on my rubicon. Light wheeling and climbing since 2012. Not sure if having Dana 44s matter but I've had no issues. Toyo 285s.
Old Yesterday, 07:51 AM
JK Newbie

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I ran Spidertraxx spacers on my TJ with 35’s - and some pretty hard wheeling - and never had a single issue. As long as the spacers are good quality and hub centric I wouldn’t hesitate to run them on my Jeep.

Quick Reply: Wheel spacers