Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Wheel recommendation

Old 05-04-2009, 08:50 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

steal my photos anytime.....

I take it as a compliment haha
Old 11-01-2009, 02:52 AM
JK Enthusiast

Doc D, I myself am in the same situation. I want something to contrast my Steel Blue. And in fact, I am looking at the very same wheels you are looking at. I kind of wish they came in Brushed Alloy as well, so that I could decide between that and the silver. To further complicate my decision, I will be getting tires that are 315/70R17 (or 35x12.7). The recommended backspacing is 4.5" and they both have that. The perfect rim width would be 8.5". Well, the Vipers are 8", and the Pro Comp are 9". Soooo.....

I guess it will all come down to looks for me. Great job with the photo shop!! That is really helping. Black Rock told me they are releasing a new rim in the next month or so that will be 8.5" in width. Maybe you want to wait and see?

In any case, I am in Iraq and will not be making my purchase until March or April. If you get one of these, please post pictures so we can see the real thing!
Old 11-01-2009, 10:45 AM
JK Jedi

Check out edwin907's wheels.....

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/show...97#post1378197
Old 11-01-2009, 01:15 PM
JK Enthusiast

I do love those Hutchinson wheels. Those and the Walker Evans Beadlock are my two favorite wheels. However, at $463 and $345 respectively, the price is keeping me from getting them.

Quick Reply: Wheel recommendation