Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Wheel question/option

Old 09-27-2012, 05:20 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ShadowJKU
No offense taken... Everyone has different tastes! I like too many to choose from. Good problem to have I guess...
Too many nice wheel options out there! I am going to go with these (the double standards), partially lbecause of the looks and also because it has a zero offset, which means the face of the wheel is set back in farther = less rock damage to the face. Granted, there will be some, but hopefully this will help alleviate some of it.

I think I am going to go with the all black...then I can rattle can the lip when it does get banged up.
Old 09-27-2012, 06:01 AM
JK Freak

rattle caning the lip sounds easy..but do the fake bead lock bolts come out???? cuz those are going to suck masking off..IMO
Old 09-27-2012, 06:11 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by JK-1
rattle caning the lip sounds easy..but do the fake bead lock bolts come out???? cuz those are going to suck masking off..IMO
they come off...just pop that ring off and rattle can it...pretty simple and easy

Quick Reply: Wheel question/option