Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

wheel hub paint?

Old 03-16-2010, 08:16 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default wheel hub paint?

i got the cragar soft 8s (black) and although its not really a big deal, it kind of bothers me looking at the rusty hubs. for a cheap remedy id like to paint them black, but it could look even worse if the blacks didnt match. what kind of paint do i need to use on that, and what about clear coating? any other options?
Old 03-16-2010, 08:46 PM
JK Super Freak

If you want them painted any high-temp black paint should work. If you want them "pretty" you can have them powder-coated any color you like.
Old 04-30-2012, 01:49 AM
JK Freak

rustoleum high temp gloss black....worked great and matched up with my cragar soft 8s
Old 04-30-2012, 03:13 PM
JK Enthusiast

use vht epoxy. comes in gloss or satin. does not need primer and holds up great. just sand them well and then clean them with some dawn and maybe some paint thinner or your wife acetone.

Quick Reply: wheel hub paint?