Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

What's the best suspension lift

Old 01-16-2008, 03:49 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question What's the best suspension lift

Hey guys I'm new so go easy on me. I'm looking to put 35" tires & a 3" to 4" inch lift on my 07 rubicon unlimited. Can anyone tell me what suspension lift they think is the best for full articulation, performance, and a quality fit? Thanks.
Old 01-16-2008, 04:43 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That is a tough one, it depends on what you plan on doing with your Jeep. You can spend anywhere from $500 to probably over 3k.
Old 01-16-2008, 04:54 PM
JK Freak

I don't know if there is a best, maybe a crowd favorite or the best in someone's opinion. There are alot of people on here ,I would suggest putting up a pole to see what everyone else is using and maybe that will help you pick one a little easier.
Old 01-16-2008, 05:03 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default lol

the questions a little broad; thats like asking what's the best car...

(of course we all know its a JK) and that a JK isn't a car...
Old 01-16-2008, 05:05 PM
JK Newbie

I have the full traction 3" ultimate lift with HD springs in front. I love it so far, every day driveing, articulation and very well built.
Old 01-16-2008, 05:38 PM
JK Newbie

Thumbs up

I plan on doing some pretty hardcore stuff so I'm willing to spend the money on a quality lift. IN reply to JKFlex, the full traction lift looks sweet. I also have rock bumpers and a winch, was that why you went with the heavy duty springs in the front? Also how did the lift work with the electronic disconnects on the sway bar? Thanks.

Last edited by Splatman; 01-16-2008 at 05:41 PM.
Old 01-16-2008, 05:50 PM
JK Jedi Master

Originally Posted by Splatman
I plan on doing some pretty hardcore stuff so I'm willing to spend the money on a quality lift. IN reply to JKFlex, the full traction lift looks sweet. I also have rock bumpers and a winch, was that why you went with the heavy duty springs in the front? Also how did the lift work with the electronic disconnects on the sway bar? Thanks.
you use your rear sway bar links in the front. Works good!

HD springs help with the weight of the bumper
Old 01-16-2008, 05:57 PM
JK Newbie

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Piginajeep
you use your rear sway bar links in the front. Works good!

HD springs help with the weight of the bumper
Thanks for the info.
Old 01-16-2008, 06:18 PM
JK Freak

I think the Ultimate FT lift with heavy duty springs and aftermarket shocks is $2000 shipped.
Old 01-16-2008, 06:27 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Splatman
Hey guys I'm new so go easy on me. I'm looking to put 35" tires & a 3" to 4" inch lift on my 07 Rubicon unlimited. Can anyone tell me what suspension lift they think is the best for full articulation, performance, and a quality fit? Thanks.
There are several threads regarding suspension/lift kits. Most folks will tell you theirs is the best-myself included! I have the Currie Rock Jock suspension with front & rear sway bars. I had the Currie suspension on my TJ and was very pleased with the quality and the articulation was amazing. I know of a couple others on this site who also have the Currie and are very happy.

Mine:

SDMF:

CTIMRUN:

Quick Reply: What's the best suspension lift