Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Whats the best rear tire carrier for 40 inch tires?

Old 05-18-2015, 10:11 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by natenewz
I like how you are running without rear fenders with the EVO tire carrier, and I'm thinking of doing that as well. My fenders keep getting ripped off on trees. What did you do to hide or remove the ugly bolt holes for the rear fenders? Do the EVO skins cover up the bolt holes?
this thread and that post are 6 years old... Don't think that guy will be responding... That being said I believe EVO made the corners that go over the factory fender location but are no longer available
Old 05-18-2015, 10:14 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by natenewz
I like how you are running without rear fenders with the EVO tire carrier, and I'm thinking of doing that as well. My fenders keep getting ripped off on trees. What did you do to hide or remove the ugly bolt holes for the rear fenders? Do the EVO skins cover up the bolt holes?
Those are the evo builder corners... They cover the factory fender holes. I believe you can still get them directly from evo mfg. could be wrong...
Old 05-19-2015, 08:29 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have the AEV rear bumper and tire carrier. It will take a 40" tire.

Quick Reply: Whats the best rear tire carrier for 40 inch tires?