Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

What would you do next?

Old 01-08-2010, 03:19 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jburd777
For now the best place for me to truly off-road is several hours away in the Black Hills of South Dakota. Other than that it's mainly moderate trails and some places in the Badlands of North Dakota (but a lot of these are off limits to the public). I'm meeting with a guy tonight that it going to do some welding for me. I wanted to discuss some other options too. It's much too cold here now (-15 degrees without wind chill) for me to do much in my unheated garage now. I appreciate your suggestions. Keep them coming!
I always recommend driving it to determine what you need. A lot of people start spending money on things they'll never need. So if your curious about what equipment you need then spending time in the off-road areas you will be driving will let you know.

Quick Reply: What would you do next?