Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
View Poll Results: What wheels would you like on your rig?
Walker evans beadlocks
30.63%
Raceline beadlocks
10.81%
Spyderlocks
17.12%
Procomp 7005
8.11%
Other
33.33%
Voters: 111. You may not vote on this poll

What wheels would you choose?

Old 11-29-2011, 01:27 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Atx slabs

Originally Posted by IXPLORN
I put a set of ATX Slabs on my Jeep and clearly marked on the box was: MADE IN CHINA

I was so disappointed but I do really like the wheels.
rings are also included when you buy the wheels ...??
Old 11-29-2011, 05:42 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Hypertech
Spyderlock is out of Business but the design has been purchased and changed slightly and sell under the ATX brand, model name Slab. I called walker Evans to purchase a set of beadlocks and was told the next boat from China is in route for delivery and should be 3 weeks. The whole idea that Walker Evans is 100% overseas including the tape and box used for packing turned me off on the idea. I called ATX and they actually machine and assemble all beadlock rims in the states. I bought five and love them.

I just purchased a set of 5 spyderlocks rims from spyderlock themselves last month. You say they have gone out of business? Since I bought them? They were very helpful and I love my Beadlocks! They are sick! I have not one complaint at all on my wheels for anyone interest in a set.
Old 11-29-2011, 06:06 PM
JK Newbie

I went with Black AEV Pintlers

Quick Reply: What wheels would you choose?