Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

what type of jerry can??

Old 08-17-2012, 03:25 AM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I picked mine up from Northern Tool. They are normally priced at $50/ea. but I had some 20% off coupons when you spend $100.00 or more.
Old 08-18-2012, 07:19 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by OH9JK
I picked mine up from Northern Tool. They are normally priced at $50/ea. but I had some 20% off coupons when you spend $100.00 or more.

Best place is the Sportsman's Guide! They even have 2.5 gal or 5 gal Jerry Cans NATO style and clamp-on spouts.

Sportsman's Guide - Discount Hunting Gear, Discount Hunting Boots, Discount Shoes, Discount Ammunition, Discount Ammo, Discount Boots, Military Surplus, Outdoor Gear at The Sportsman's Guide=

The carrier I use for the NATO cans:
Name:  CanMount-02.jpg
Views: 148
Size:  4.2 KB
and this one for BLITZ cansClick image for larger version

Name:	conn_ferr_tire_adapter.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	33.5 KB
ID:	355485
Old 08-18-2012, 08:13 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

nato cans or scepter....don't waste your money on any carb crap. if you can buy it easily it is most likely carb approved, it is hard to find the good nato cans anymore and scepter cans are $100ish each on ebay but they will never leak

Quick Reply: what type of jerry can??