Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

What are some good sub $200 seat covers?

Old 06-04-2015, 05:40 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Unlimited_X
I'm looking for a set of front and rear seat covers for less than $200. Something that i can not worry about food, water and mud getting on. And something that doesn't tear easily from the metal buttons on my jeans.

I like the Coveking Ballistic covers but the fit doesnt look all that great and comfort might be an issue.

Some have recommended the Coverking neoprene but I'm skeptical that they will hold up to abuse.

Trek Armor is not an option as they cost 3x what I want to pay.

Any other good options out there?

Appreciate it.
I had the smittybilt neoprene for about 4 years. Then got the neoprene coverKings. They will both fade in the sun. The smittybilt started tearing after awhile. They both seem very simialr. Look for sales free rears for the smittybilt. Try ebay as well.
Old 06-04-2015, 08:36 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jeepmojo
i like the looks as well but im not spending 200 for junk , if thats what they are ????

I was heading this way untill a lot of people said they were complete garbage fading and they come apart at seams in no time and poor quality over all .

They look nice . I was almost tempted to not listen to the opinion but its hard to toss $200 out the door as well on somthing that isnt at least good quality.

There are the GEAR seat covers and then there are the CUSTOM GEAR seat covers that appear to be a clone of the trek armor seat covers.

I personally dont like the GEAR seat covers as they have areas on the side that has no fabric at all. Not enough protection.

And then they also have these custom covers which I like but nobody seems to carry them and I can't find any reviews of the quality. Says they are "Crafted from 600 Denier ballistic nylon" and im not sure how that compares to the trek armor. If they had the buy front get rear free on these I would snatch them up today.

Click image for larger version

Name:	zLYnhr6.png
Views:	9
Size:	109.1 KB
ID:	679418

Click image for larger version

Name:	Yg9arxv.png
Views:	5
Size:	88.4 KB
ID:	679419
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	53_2.jpg
Views:	153
Size:	33.9 KB
ID:	613591  

Quick Reply: What are some good sub $200 seat covers?