Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

what slider/rocker protection

Old 01-02-2010, 06:06 PM
JK Jedi Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by rubi08unlimited
are there any sliders/rocker protection that could also double as a step? I'm taking the chrome side steps off mine and the GF, 3 and 5 year may not like not having a "step".
Any of them having a step are basically worthless after you lift the jeep, They get in the way. Might as well buy something with alot of protection and start lifting the kids in.
Old 01-02-2010, 06:06 PM
JK Jedi Master

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Slippery
Tons that cannot be mentioned here as they are not a sponsor. Just do your googling.
From FAQ
Can I post links or contact information to Manufacturers and/or Vendors who are not sponsors of this forum?
Contrary to what many seem to think, JK-Forum.com and it's sister sites Project-JK.com and MY.Project-JK.com didn't just magically appear on the internet and if it weren't for the help and support of our sponsors, they simply wouldn't exist. And, while we do encourage the open discussion of all products being manufactured or services being offered for the Jeep JK Wrangler, we do not allow contact information such as phone numbers, email addresses or direct links back to manufacturers or vendor unless they are a sponsor of Project-JK.com. Needless to say, any posts containing such information will be edited accordingly.
Old 01-02-2010, 06:38 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Piginajeep
Any of them having a step are basically worthless after you lift the jeep, They get in the way. Might as well buy something with alot of protection and start lifting the kids in.
I don't think my short pregnant wife could get in w/o the step... its also nice to be able to stand up on the outside of the jeep to look around and not have to get my shoes all gummed up w/ the thick Appalachian clay. I also like to rest my left foot on the step when the doors are off and i'm driving down the highway. Bottom line, i like the step for my jeep... but need protection at the same time.

Quick Reply: what slider/rocker protection