Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

What size compressor do most of you use for your Jeep ? HP, Tank, Max PSI

Old 03-21-2015, 09:33 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by gingerchocolate
I have the ingersoll rand garage mate. It is wonderful. Super quiet.

I put it though its paces last year and never had the thought that I needed something more.

The usual air tools, paint gun.

I was surprised at how seldom it cycled during use. Especially while painting.

It's easy to move around the shop. Not great to take over to a buddy's house. It's heavy.
Originally Posted by JK KIWI
After a ton of research I decided on the Husky upright 33 Gal from Home Depot. Its pretty quite, and runs my impact gun with ease. Also purchased the 50ft retractable hose reel from Harbor freight which has worked well

This is the kind of stuff im looking for. I will probably end up going with one or the other.
Old 03-23-2015, 05:00 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Anyone have any experience with any Northern Tool compressors

FREE SHIPPING — NorthStar Belt Drive Single-Stage Portable Air Compressor — 2 HP, 20-Gallon, Vertical, 5.0 CFM | 2 - 9 CFM Air Compressors| Northern Tool + Equipment

Quick Reply: What size compressor do most of you use for your Jeep ? HP, Tank, Max PSI