Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

What to order now?

Old 03-05-2007, 06:35 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default What to order now?

Mods feel free to move my post but I thought the guys modding would know these answers

Although my screen name say has Sahara in it , I have decided to go low buck so my fun factor stays high and my payments stay low. I am waiting to order Yellow but not sure when I can(see other post in JK talk)

I know there are backorders on certain things so I want to get them ordered now so I don't have to wait. Please inform me Of what should be ordered now.

I'm looking for a budget boost with the shock extenders that will also level out the rake(two door)if everybody thinks this will be okay . I plan on running 33x12.50 16 BFG all terrains because I have heard they wear a long time and I'll just be a mall poser anyway.

The next things are a bikini top in black, mirror relocation brackets, and some type of sill guards because I know the paint will wear from stepping in.

Thanks in advance for everyones help. I have been lurking for months.

Quick Reply: What to order now?