Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

What order?

Old 05-24-2008, 01:16 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What order

All great info.
Thanks
Old 05-24-2008, 01:24 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have a rubicon. My plan is this:

Phase 1: lift, wheels, tires, evap relocate. The evap relocate is 65 bucks. Could save a lot of money. The lift, tires and wheels are my priority because my objective is a balance of capability and looking awesome.

After that I'm going to do rear bumper & tire carrier, then front bumper, winch, and onboard CO2.

After that Riddler Front diff, TREKS oil pan, and upgraded sliders...maybe shrockworks or redrockfab.

At that point I shouldhave a pretty capable rig (beyond my skills) and be mucho dollars in. The rest is just icing. I'll probably add lighting and a fuel tank skid. Not sure about doing a tranny skid and other stuff, all though for 1000 bucks you can pretty much plate up the entire belly from TREKS.

Spending money is fun. I just wish I made more of it

Quick Reply: What order?